Persian Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta
- 1 1/2 lb. Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch long segments
- 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 lb. feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup tomato, diced
Instructions: In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, diced tomato, red onion, radishes, mint leaves with a little bit of white vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Right before serving, sprinkle on crumbled bits of feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1/8 of a recipe (5.2 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.